Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Protector

 photo protector_zps69ef7bc4.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.




Supplies Needed

Tube

I used artwork by ©Tony Mauro 
at MTA

Font


Angelic War


My Frame

Mask


I used Big Mask 04 by Vix

Filters Used



Lokas - Gel



Okay, let's get started.

Remember to save often!!!

Open my frames and shift D
Close original

Select the left frame and float
Add new layer
Fill with color of choice
I used opposite colors from images
Apply texture - fine leather

 photo fineleather-4_zps7f0ce9a4.jpg

Apply gel effect

 photo heartbreaker.jpg

Select none

Repeat steps for right frame

Once you have both frames done
click inside left frame outline
Expand by 4
Invert
Paste image
Delete

Repeat steps for right frame

Make a gradient using the two colors from frames
Add new layer
Fill with gradient and apply mask
Merge group
Move to bottom above white bg

Add text of choice
Apply noise at 10
Apply gel effects using same setting as above
Drop shadow

Add name 
Apply same steps as your text

Add copyright info

Close white bg and save as PNG


No comments:

Post a Comment