Friday, January 4, 2013

Good Girl, Bad Girl


Photobucket


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Zlata_M and  ©VeryMany at PFD.
Font of choice, I used Janda Apple Cobbler

Let's Begin!

Open frame 04 from bad girl kit in PSP.
Re-size by 80% and change canvas size to 800 x 800.

I selected half of frame and colorized to match good girl kit colors.

Select half of open area of frame and paste paper or color of choice.
Do the same for other half.
Make sure one color or paper from good kit and other from bad kit.
I used elements also on my backgrounds. 
Light for good side and flames for bad side.

Paste stitches and rotate by 90 degrees and move to the middle where the papers meet.

Paste elements from both kits to the side they go on tag.

Use my tag as guide if needed.

Paste tubes of choice.
Pics for Designs lets you combine their artist together like I have done.

Crop bottom of tubes if needed

Add name
I used gradient of colors from both kits

Add copyright info

Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment