Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Time


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed 

Tube of choice, I used Artwork ©Kurama Phoenix by   at CDO.
Font of choice, I used Montague Script.
                           
Let's Begin!

Open new canvas size 750 x 725 
or whatever size you prefer.
 I like my tags on bigger size.

Ctrl A
Paste paper 06 into section.
Colorize - H 139, S 155
Duplicate and change
Opacity to 50% blend mode Screen.

Merge both layers
Duplicate
Ctrl A
Contract by 6
Delete
Select none
Flip
Bring to top if not already
Add bevel of choice and a drop shadow

Click background layer
Paste tube

Paste bubbles and duplicate
Move to the middle and right
and make sure below tube layer

Paste word art I made and move to top left corner area.

Past ribbon 2
Colorize like before and re-size to your liking
Move to middle top area

Paste hourglass
Re-size and move to bottom left

Paste Sea star and cowrie shells
Re-size and move to bottom right

Add name
I used #5a8798 and angled mine 

Add copyright info

Save







No comments:

Post a Comment