Friday, November 23, 2012

The Colors of Autumn


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Cozy Weather by Pimp'd Designz
Font of choice, I used Klavika Light.
Plug-in, I used Penta - Color Dots


Let's Begin! 

Open  new canvas 800 x 700.

Paste frame 1
Paste frame 3 - make sure this is above frame 1
Merge together

Using magic wand click outside of frame
Invert
Expand by 4
Invert
Paste paper 1
Delete
Add noise at 20

Using preset shape circle draw out a circle 
a little bigger than the inner frame

Select text tool and when you see the half moon A
Type out your text so it goes around the circle

Click inside the inner frame using magic wand 
Expand by 4
Invert
Paste paper 1
Delete
Apply color dots filter with distance of 5

Paste tube

Add elements of choice

Add name

Add copyright info

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment