Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sk8er


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Keith Garvey.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Sk8er 4 Life by Skulliez Skrapz
Font of choice, I used "Urban Calligraphy".
Mask, I used #81 from Weescotslass Creations.

Let's Begin!

Open chain link fence frame into psp.
Shift D
Close original.

Add new layer and move to bottom and select all.
Copy paper 8
Paste into selection.

Re-size canvas 700 x 600

Paste paper 1 and apply mask.
Merge group.
Move to bottom.

Add tube.
Move below frame layer.
I duplicated so head was out of fence but up to you on this.
Change blend mode to luminance (L).

Paste any other elements of choice.

I used star 1,skate board 2, 
silver stars 1 and 2 and paper 6.

Add copyright info.

Add name.

Save





No comments:

Post a Comment