Thursday, October 25, 2012

Autumn Ablaze



This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tubes, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott
Scrap kit, I used PTU Autumn Ablaze by Skulliez Skrapz
Font of choice, I used PetuniaBounce.
Mask, I used #302 from Weescotslass Creations.
Filter, I used Eye Candy - Gradient Glow

Let's Begin!

Open new canvas 700 x 600.

Paste frame.

Using selection tool - point to point select around open area of frame.

Paste paper 11 and apply mask.
Merge group.

Paste tubes and crop so they look like they are coming out of frame.
Do this by duplicating tube and moving one below frame and cropping to background.
On top copy erase the bottom part of tube.

Paste elements of choice.

Paste any other tubes.

Add name.

Add copyright info.

Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment