Friday, September 28, 2012

Wild Thang


Photobucket
This tutorial is for those with a good working
knowledge of psp and was writen by me.

Supplies Needed

Tubes, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott
Scrap template, I used FTU Wild Thang Temp by Designs by Sarah
Font of choice, I used BankGothic.
Plugin, I used  Richard Rosenman - Scanlines
and Eyecandy4000 - Gradient Glow 
Background 

Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Close original.

Select mini squares and float.
Add new layer and fill with color.
I used #61503f.

Paste tubes and place how you like.

Paste bg I made.

Once you have everything as you like it then
copy merge and paste as new layer.

Move to bottom.

Re-size canvas slightly larger than it is now.

Blur - Gaussians Blur 5.

Apply scan lines filter using #e9e6d7 color.
Lower opacity to 75.

Add name.
Apply gradient glow same color as scanlines.

Add copyright info.

Save.






No comments:

Post a Comment