Sunday, September 9, 2012

♥ Follow Your Heart ♥ Forum Set


Photobucket
Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©Marika at CDO.
Font of choice, I used Janda Quirkygirl.
                            
Let's Begin! 

Open my supplies and shift D.
Close original.
Delete info layer.

I have done most of the work for you but if using 
different tube then you may want to colorize to match your tube.

Paste your main tube.

Use my tag as a guide if needed.

Duplicate your tube and then mirror.
Change blend mode to luminance (L).

Select the bg layer and float then invert.

Hit delete on tube.
Select none.

Make sure this tube layer is right below the pink layer.

Add name.
I used a gradient of #f35696 and #202020.

Add copyright info.

Save.

For avatar paste tube and change blend mode to luminance (L).

Add initial.

Add copyright info.

Save.

1 comment: