Friday, September 28, 2012

Be Green


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tube, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott
Scrap kit, I used PTU Recycled Art by Skulliez Skrapz
Font of choice, I used Baby Kruffy.
Filter, I used EyeCandy 4 - Gradient Glow

Let's Begin!

Items from kit we will be using

dcorbitt_recycledart_butterfly.png
dcorbitt_recycledart_corragatedflower.png
dcorbitt_recycledart_doodledtag2.png
dcorbitt_recycledart_frame.png
dcorbitt_recycledart_paintandbeads.png
dcorbitt_recycledart_b.png
dcorbitt_recycledart_e.png
dcorbitt_recycledart_g.png
dcorbitt_recycledart_r.png

Open new canvas 700 x 700.

Use my tag a guide to where items go.

Paste frame.
Select just outside open area of frame with selection tool.
Add new layer.
Fill with color of choice.
I used #746349 and #97b592.
Then added  #88b8d0 as texture.

Paste tube.

Copy Merge and paste twice and move to bottom.

Change bg color to top copy that's not merged so it's a different color.

On the merged layers rotate one 7 left and other one 7 right.
Place however you like the look.

Paste paint and beads layer and duplicate.
One to top right and other to bottom left.

Paste elements.

For alpha I over lapped them and merged together.

Add name.

I added gradient glow to merged alpha, my name and top frame
using 3,25,100, #f2f5e4 to match butterfly.

Add copyright.











No comments:

Post a Comment