Sunday, August 12, 2012

Emo Amy


Photobucket


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tubes of choice, I used Artwork by ©Amy Matthews at CDO.
Font of choice, I used Okay Cursive.
Template, I used collab temp by Debb & Ladybug at Creative Misfits.
Optional Plug-ins, 
Photo Effex - Scanlines
Penta - Color Dot
                            
Let's Begin!

Open  template and shift D.
Close original.

Delete top 3 layers.

These are the basic steps you will need to follow

1. select layer
2. float layer
3. add new layer
4. fill new layer with color, pattern or paper of choice.
5. deselect and close original layer

Begin with bottom layer and work up. 

I merged square 1 and 2 together and then did the steps from above.
I made a pattern from my tube and after filling new layer contracted by 2 then inverted and hit delete so it gave mine a frame look.

On bar 1 and 2 do the first 4 steps above then move the layer below original and change 
original blend mode to luminance (L).

On dotted bar I followed the steps and then applied penta - colored dots 
Using default settings except change distance to 5.

On rectangle 1 and 2 fill with two different colors from tube and then
apply scanlines filter one vertically and one horizontally.

Paste youe larger size tube to the right and left on these and invert and hit delete.
Change blend mode to suit you.
I used overly and screen.

Paste main tube and place where you like.

Add name.
I used gradient of two colors from tube.

Add copyright info.






No comments:

Post a Comment