Saturday, August 11, 2012

Don't Pick The Flowers


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©Caron Vinson  at CDO
Font of choice, I used Happyjamas. 
                    Mask, I used Vix BigMask019                   
                    Grass                      
                            
Let's Begin! 

Open new canvas 700 x 600.

Open scrap elements and minimize. 
I re-sized the items to fit canvas. 

Paste paper 10 and apply mask.
Merge group.
Duplicate and merge the two.

Paste grass and place at bottom.

Paste element 6.
(yellow and green flowers)
Place bottom left area - look at my tag as guide.

Paste element 5.
(sign post)
Move to the right area right where grass starts.
Add any message you like to sign post.

Paste element 62.
(butterfly)
Place on corner of sign post.

Paste tube.
Place so it looks as if she is sitting on the grass.

Add any other elements you wish.

Add name.
I used gradient of #f08500 and #fbc775.
Angle 45, Repeat 3

Add copy right info.

Save.





No comments:

Post a Comment