Thursday, May 10, 2012

I've got the Cherry!


Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©Amy Matthews at CDO
This is May's Bonus Tube.
Font of choice, I used Clipper Script.
Texture, I used #2 Bury Me in Ivy 
Optional Plug-ins
Eye Candy - Gradient Glow 
PhotoEffex - ScanLines
       
Let's Begin! 

Open new canvas size 700 x 700.
This will give you room to work and just crop the extra when finished with tag.

In your material pallet close your background off 
and have foreground set with #7d130e color. 
Select preset circle shape using width of 6.

Draw out a large circle and convert to raster.

Draw out a smaller circle and convert this one as well.

Okay now place like mine or however you like them.

Using magic wand click inside the smaller circle and expand by 2 and invert.

Paste close up tube and hit delete.
Move below frame.

Do the same with the larger circle but duplicate tube 
before you hit delete so you can have a lil of the tube out side of frame. 
On the top tube frame move above frame and erase all but area you want to show out side.

Invert so just the circle area is floated and add new layer and fill with color.
I used #a7c5cc.
Keep selected and add another layer and change 
color to white with texture checked and fill layer.
Select none.

Using preset again draw out circle a lil larger than the large one we have.
Using text on curve type out saying of choice.
Close the circle layer off and convert text to raster.
Add gradient glow and drop shadow.

I did the same thing on smaller circle for copy right info.

Add name.
That's It!

Animated Version
I selected the cherry in the smaller circle and applied 
noise using 25,30,35 and pasted each one into AS.
I did the same with my name.
Save as Gif.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment