Friday, January 27, 2017

💗 Owl Love 💗

 photo owl love.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tubes
I used Artwork by ©Concetta Kilmer at CDO

Font
House Sitter's Club

Filters
Filters Unlimited (FU)- Paper Textures
Mura's Meister - Cloud

My Supplies


.........................................................................


Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open a new canvas 800 x 800
Once tag is made be sure to crop tag
but for right now this will give you the room you need for tag

Paste my frame
Re-size if desired
Click inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 10
Add layer and move below frame
Fill with light color or use cloud filter with two colors of choice
Add texture filter
Select none

Paste dots and place where you like
I cropped to fit my bg layer

Paste tube
Place where you like
I cropped a flower from tube and moved to end of branch to hide it

Using preset shape - circle
Draw out a circle a little bigger than frame
On new layer using text tool type text of choice when you see the half moon A

Delete the circle layer and convert text to raster
Add bevel and drop shadow of choice

Add name

Add copyright

Crop and Save

1 comment: