Monday, January 13, 2014

Loves Promise

 photo lovespromise.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
 Artwork by ©Alex Prihodko at PFD.

Font
Admiration Pains 

Mask
Big Mask 001 by Vix




Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!


Re-sizing elements is as desired, 
depending on the size you make your tag

I colorized items in my tag as I am into matching 
colors so this is up to you to do or not to doOpen new canvas 800 x 800

Paste paper 34
Apply mask
Merge group


Paste frame element 20
Click inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 23
Invert
Paste paper 31
Delete
Paste mirrored tube
Delete 
Select none
Lower opacity of tube to where you like it mine is at 55

Paste tube and move right

Use my tag if needed as guide

Now add other elements of choice

I Used 
27
35
38
72
89
153

Add name

Add drop shadow to layers

Add CR info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment