Monday, December 30, 2013

2014

 photo 2014.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©The Hunter at S&CO 

Scrap Kit
My Alpha

Filters
Xenofex - Shower Door


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Resizing elements is as desired, 
depending on the size you make your tag

Open new canvas 800 x 800

Use my tag if needed as guide

Paste preview paper

Apply shower door filter

Paste frame element 83

Select area just bigger than opening with selection tool point to point
Add new layer
Fill with color of choice

Paste tube
Duplicate
Invert
Delete on bottom tube
Select none
Crop top tube at bottom
Move bottom tube and background layer below frame

Now add other elements of choice
I Used 
89
90
91
93
98

Add name using my alpha or font of choice

Add drop shadow to layers

Add CR info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment