Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thanksgiving Turkey

 photo thanksgivingturkey.gif
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

 
Supplies Needed

Tubes

Font

KG Somebody That I Used to Know

My Supplies



Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!


Open my supplies
Shift D
Close original
Delete info and white layers

If using a different tubes then feel free 
to colorize my supplies to match your tube

Paste your tubes
Paste one at a time then the different layers for eyes and lock all layers together
Then do next tube and lock as well but not same # lock

Close all extra eye layers for both

Move my supplies where you like them

Use my tag as guide if desired

Add name

Add drop shadow to tubes

Add copyright info

Crop 

Copy Merge
Paste into AS

Go back to PSP and open on of the eye layers for each tube

Copy Merge
Paste into AS after first frame

Continue to repeat these steps until all eye layers are done

Go back to AS

On first frame change frame properties to 100
Next frame 35
Next 100
Next 35
and so on until all are changed

Save as Gif



No comments:

Post a Comment