Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pink Ice

 photo pinkice.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.



Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by 
©Keith Garvey
Font
Admiration Pains 

Cluster Frame
(PUT) Pink Ice Cluster 2 by Tiny Turtle Designs
Made using Pink Ice Kit

Filter
Filters Unlimited - Paper Texture

Mask
Winter #9 by Dee




Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!


Open new canvas 800 x 800
Crop when tag is finished


Fill layer with color of choice
Add texture if desired - I used Fine Leather
Apply mask
Merge group

Paste cluster frame 18

Using preset shape circle set to color of choice
Draw out a circle bigger than opening of each frame
Convert to raster layer
Apply FU paper texture if desired
I also added snow flake texture from my texture files

Float the bg you made using circles
Invert
Paste tubes
Delete
Invert
Add new layer
Fill with texture pattern of choice
Select none
Change blend mode to hard light on texture pattern layer and lower opacity to 80 or however you like yours as you are using different than me

Add name
I applied inner bevel to mine

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment