Friday, November 15, 2013

Cupcake Wars

 photo cupcakewars.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

 

Supplies Needed

Tube 
Artwork by ©Ester Duraes at TPP

Font

Admiration Pains 

Scrap 

Skullz and Lollipops by Abstract Creations at TPP


Mask

Big Mask 001 by Vix



Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!


Open new canvas 800 x 800
Crop when tag is done

Paste paper of choice or make pattern as I did 
by using splatter brush with matching colors

Paste frame 3
Colorize if desired
Using magic wand click inside 
Expand by 8
Invert
Paste paper 9
Delete
Paste tube
Delete
Select none

Now add elements from kit

I Used
1
4
19
27
33
34
40
41



Add name
I did my text on a curve
using made gradient using colors from tag
Apply bevel of choice


Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment