Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Say My Name

 photo saymyname.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Scrap

Font
Beetlejuice

Mask
Big Mask 001 by Vix

My Text



Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Resize elements as desired depending on your tag size preference

Open 800 x 800
Crop before saving

Use my tag as a guide if desired

Paste paper 56
Apply mask
Merge group


Paste frame (99)
Float
Expand by 3
Add new layer
Fill with color
Apply noise
Add drop shadow
Move below frame

Select just bigger than open area of frame
Invert
Paste paper 35
Delete
Paste paper 39
Resize small and erase all but the moon part
Paste fence (72)
Delete
Select none

Now add elements of choice

I USED
62
77
79
148
157

Paste my word art 

Add name
I used paper 51 as pattern

Add CR info

Crop & Save



No comments:

Post a Comment