Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fingerprints

 photo fingerprints.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Vinegar at CDO

Font
KG Seven Sixteen

Cluster Frame

My Supplies

Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!


Open cluster frame
Shift D
Close original
Re-size canvas to 800 x 800

Open my supplies
Copy my frame bg and paste below frame
Line it up so it's inside frame not outside

Paste my mask layer and move to bottom

Paste my word art and place where you like

Paste tube
Duplicate
Move one below frame and one above
On bottom tube float bg layer and then invert
Delete on tube
For top tube just crop bottom of tube

Add drop shadow to layers of choice

Add name

Add copyright info

Crop & Save


No comments:

Post a Comment