Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Cupcake


 photo cupcake.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tubes
 Artwork by ©Amy Matthews at CDO.
Mine is a monthly bonus tube but any 
tube will work specially one with a cupcake 

Font
Xiomara

Scrap Kit

Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open new canvas 800 x 800
Crop when done

Fill with red
Apply mask
Merge group
Select all
Add noise at 20

Paste frame 1

Click inside frame and expand by 5
Invert
Paste paper 2
Delete
Select none

Paste tube
Move where you like
Duplicate
Move one below frame
On top tube crop bottom of tube

Paste cupcake word art
Move to bottom of frame

Paste other elements of choice

I used cherries,candies, cupcake, and icecream
Place wherever you like them or 
use my tag as guide for where I placed them

Add name
Apply noise and drop shadow

Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info

Crop and Save


No comments:

Post a Comment