Friday, March 29, 2013

Condiments


 photo condiments.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.




Supplies Needed

Tube
I used artwork by ©Victoria Fox 
Sold at Up Your Art

Font

Arial and 
Boundless


Filters Used
Eye Candy 5 Impact - Bevel

My Supplies


Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

I have done most of the work so this will be pretty easy

Open my supplies
Shift D
Close original

Re-size canvas to 800 x 700
Crop when tag is done

Arrange my items how you like them
If you want them same as myself just use my tag as guide for placing

Once you have items where you want them
paste your tube and move to right
Crop anything outside bottom part of frame

Add drop shadow

Now add your name 
I used bevel default settings except bevel width changes to 3

Add drop shadow

Feel free to change text or colors to match your tube

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment