Monday, December 31, 2012

Angel


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©VeryMany at PFD.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) My Angel by Designs by Sarah
Font of choice, I used Centeria Script Demo.
Mask, I used #38 from Wee Scot Lass
Plugin, I used  Lokas Software - Gel. 

Let's Begin!

Paste frame 02 and re-size canvas 800 x 800.

Using selection tool - point to point
select the star part of the frame and invert.
Paste paper 01 and hit delete.

Keep selected and paste print 01 and move over star area and hit delete.

Paste tube and duplicate on bottom tube hit delete. 

Select none.

On top tube move above frame and erase bottom area.
On bottom tube move below frame.

Add new layer and fill with color or paste paper of choice.
Move to bottom and apply mask.
Merge group.
I used #ebb3b6.

Paste element star 2 and move right above mask.

Add halo and apply noise at 10 to it.

Add name.
I applied noise then gel effect then a drop shadow to mine.

Add copyright info.

Crop excess.

Save.





No comments:

Post a Comment