Sunday, April 29, 2012

Urban Princess

Photobucket


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tubes of choice, I used tubes by ©Jennifer Janesko at CDO.
My tube was bought when JJ was at CILM.
Scrapkit, I used PTU Urban Princess Collection from Studio Flerg
Font of choice, I used Before the Rain.

                            
Let's Begin! 

Open cluster frame and shift D.
Re-size frame at 25%

Using selection tool outline frame area.
Invert
Paste paper 2 - resize
Hit delete

Paste scatterz2 and duplicate.
Move one to top left and the other to bottom right area.

Paste tubes

Duplicate and on bottom tube layer change blend mode
to Luminance (L)

On top tube layer outline the lips area
Invert
Hit delete

Lower opacity to how you like it.

Add name
I used a section of the scatterz layer as a pattern for my name
with #2c2928 set as foreground stroke 1.

Add copy right info

That's it.



No comments:

Post a Comment