Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spring Has Sprung




This tutorial is for those with a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tubes of choice, I used artwork by Suzanne Woolcott.
Scrap kit, "(PTU) Chirp Chirp mini kit" from Irene Alexeeva.
Font of choice, I used Teeny Boppin NF (PTU).
Mask, I used #210 by Insatiable Dreams.





Let's Begin!

Open supplies and resize and minimize in psp.

I resized frame at 50%, bird by 35%, ribbon by 55%, and plates by 35%.


New canvas 650 x 600.

Paste frame and with magic wand click inside frame and
modify - expand by 4 then invert and paste paper of choice.
Select none.

Paste paper of choice and move to bottom and apply mask.
Merge group.

Paste ribbon, bird and plates and place where you like and add wording of choice.
I added legs to my bird with paint brush set at 2.

Add tube.

Add name.
I used pattern I made using confetti ellement from kit and
adding a background using #f7f2dc and merging together.

Add drop shadow to all layers.

Add copyright.

You are done!








No comments:

Post a Comment