Monday, April 17, 2017

♦♦ Harley Quinn ♦♦

 photo harley quinn.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed




Tube
Artwork by ©Steve Baier at CDO

Font
 Whoa DNA

My Supplies


......................................................................................

Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies
Shift D
Close original

Paste tube and move to the left
Duplicate and mirror image
Move to the right
I cropped my duplicate tube so bat was deleted
Lower opacity to 25 or where you like it

Now move my supplies around where you like them
I supplied diamonds that match the tube I used but also grey ones to be colored if you aren't using the same tube as me.
I also added a gradient glow to mine in black so it gave them the look to match tube diamonds so this is up to you
Whichever diamonds you use just delete the other ones

Move quote to where you like it or add quote of your own

Add name

Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info 

Crop & Save

Simple tut but the possibilities are endless with different tubes and colors.

.......................................
 photo harley quinn avi.png
Also if you want to add profile pic to match

Open new canvas 160 x 160

Paste bg layer into canvas

Paste frame
Move so upper left corner of frame is in the corner
Duplicate and do same for bottom right corner

Paste tube

Add name

Add copyright info

Save


No comments:

Post a Comment