Friday, November 23, 2012

Snowflakes

Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube, I used artwork by ©Keith Garvey.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Pink Christmas Collab at Pimp My Tags w/ Scraps.
Font of choice, I used Mardian Demo.
Template, I used Snowflakes by Dee
Mask, I used #434 by Vix
Plug-in, I used DSB flux - Gears

Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Close original
Re-size canvas to 700 x 700

We will be using bits from all 3 kits in the collab.

Skulliez Skrapz
Paper 11,15,3, and 4
Button 1

Pimp’D Designs 
Paper 6,7
Snowflakes

Designs by Sarah
Snowflake 2

Paste paper 4
Move to bottom
Apply gears plug-in 

Photobucket

Apply mask
Merge group

There are a few basic steps for this template that are repetitive.
1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

I like to start at bottom layer and go up.

Merge together left and right blue rectangles
Apply steps using paper 4

Aqua oval - paper 11

Blue rectangle - paper 7

White stripe - paper 3

Aqua frame - paper 15

Aqua strip - paper 15

Blue circle - paper 11

Snow flakes - paper 6

Aqua circle frame - paper 4

Word art - paper 4
Move below original layer and change blend on original layer to luminance (L)

Once you have all the layers how you like them
select the middle circle and float
Invert
Paste tube
Duplicate
Delete on bottom layer
Use eraser tool to erase parts on top tube layer
so it leaves her hair outside frame

Add elements of choice

Add name
i applied noise at 20 to my name

Add copyright info

Save










No comments:

Post a Comment