Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Attitude

Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube, I used artwork by ©Arthur Crowe.
My tag is an exclusive from Creative Misfits Forum.
Scrap kit, I used (FTU) Yvette at Scrapity Scrap and More
Font of choice, I used Alien League
Template, I used #92 by Rose
Mask, I used #362 from Weescotslass Creations.


Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Close original.

Delete info layer

I re-sized my canvas to 700 x 700
to give me more room and cropped when I was done
but this is totally up to how you like to do it.



There are a few basic steps for this template that are repetitive.
1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

I like to start at bottom layer and go up.

I merged top and bottom glitter together and used paper 8.

Then for purple rectangles I used paper 17


For black rectangle I used paper 5

I then merged the top and bottom rectangles and used paper 10

For the lg pink circle I filled new layer with #ee5ba1
then contracted by 4 and then inverted
and pasted paper 11

For grey circle I used paper 16
Add tube will still selected and duplicate and delete on bottom layer then
crop bottom of top layer merge together

Once you have all the layers how you like them add any elements 
of choice.


Add name

Add copyright info






No comments:

Post a Comment