Monday, August 20, 2012

Buckle Up


Photobucket


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©VeryMany at PFD.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Music for the Soul by Pimp'd Designz.
Font of choice, I used Chicken Butt.
Template, I used collab temp by Kandi Kissez and Dees' Sign Depot.
Plugin, I used  Richard Rosenman - Scanlines.  


Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Close original.

Delete layers 1,2,3,6,7.

There are a few basic steps for this template that are repetitive.
1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete

Here is a list of the elements I used
drums
guitar
music notes
pick
skull
paper 1,2,5,6,7,10

Working from bottom up select blue rectangle.
Do above steps and fill with color or paper.
I added Richard Rosenman - Scanlines.
Spacing 3 black.

For blue strips I used paper 2

For black strip I used paper 6.

For pink shape I used paper 5.

For gradient layer I used paper 10.

For blue square I used paper 2.

For pink circle I used paper 7.

After you are done with layers paste elements of choice.

Use my tag for guide on where I placed mine.

Paste tube and crop bottom.

Paste again and crop to small cirle and square. 

Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment