Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cleavage

Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.
Supplies Needed
Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©Amy Matthews at CDO
Font of choice, I used Happyjamas.
Template, I used one from Dee's Sign Depot.
Textures of choice.
       
Let's Begin! 

Open template and shift D. Close original.

For this tag we are going to have repeatable steps that you will need to follow.

These steps are ...
1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Add new layer
4. Fill with color or pattern or texure
5. Select none
6. Close original layer

To get started lock the word art layers together so you can move them where you like.
Use my tag for guide where to place.

Select smaller word art layers and float then modify - expand by 2 and fill new layer with white.
Move this layer below original and add drop shadow.

OK now start selecting the layers and following the steps as I explained above.

For large oval I used #5a3a3d
Added tube on left side
and then texture using #97827b opacity 55.

For rectangle I used #4a3131.

For next rectangle I used texture and #aa9890.

For splatter I used #4d3434.
Then tube
Then texture using #aa9890 opacity 30.

For middle rectangles I used #ebdfd2, black, and #462946.
Then added texture using #9b6f9c on the top rectangle.

For circles I used black and then the cleavage part of my tube for the left and right circles.

Paste tube and crop any at the bottom.

Add name

Add copy right info.

That's it!
Thanks for doing my tutorial
=)






No comments:

Post a Comment