Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Peek-a-Boo

Photobucket


This tutorial was written by me and for those

who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used tube by ©PinUpToons at CDO
Font of choice, I used Chikita.
Templete, I used #59 from Kandi Kisses
Optional Plug-ins
Eye Candy - Gradient Glow 
Penta - Scanlines                       
Zero - Fritillary
                            
Let's Begin!   

Open template and shift D then close original. Delete info layer and wanna play text layer.

We're going to start at the bottom and work our way up using the same steps with different textures or plug ins as we go.

Select black squares and float then add new layer and fill with color from tube. For mine I used #bdccb9 and also applied a texture using a pattern I made from my tubes pants area. Close original layer.

Select light pink circles and do the same steps using color from tube. I used #f5e5ce and applied scanlines.

Select light pink rectangle and fill with a color. i used #be9270 and applied texture using #4e2c14.

Select black strips and fill with a color. I used #242828.

Select pink gradient stips and colorize. I used H - 7 and S - 157.

Select dark pink squares and fill with a color. I used #ee2b16 and #288b25.

Select frame backs and fill with a color. I used #f5b9ab and applied fritillary

Photobucket


Select the pick peek a boo and fill with a color. I used  #e25744 and applied noise at 10.

Select hearts layer and fill with #e25744 and apply noise again.

Add name and apply noise then a gradient glow.

That's it!


No comments:

Post a Comment