Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Trick or Treat

Photobucket



This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Amberly Berendson at MTA.
Font of choice, I used scrap round.
Plug-In : Photo Effex - ScanLines
              Mura's Meister - Cloud


Let's Begin!

Open my supplies and minimize until later.

Open template and shift D and close out original and
delete info and word layers.

Enlarge canvas so you have space to work.

Directions for each layer...

Select / Float then add
new layer and flood fill with color from
tube.

Close original layer.

Add different effects to the different layers.

For circle I added textured effects - fine leather.

For large rectangle I added
art effects - brush stroke 1,256,11,2,15,4,57,black
and photo effex - scanlines 1,2,20,10,0,0.

For top rectangle I added same brush strokes as one above.

For both rectangles at bottom I added noise set to 20.

For circle and square I used mura's meister - cloud.

Add tube and duplicate then mirror one of them.

Move one to left and add drop shadow.

On right tube layer place it how you
like and duplicate it again.

Select square and float and invert and hit delete
on bottom layer tube.

Now on top layer select using selections tool
the horn and hair area and invert and hit delete.

Add elements I supplied or any of choice.

Add name.

Add copyright.

That's it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment