Monday, October 26, 2009

Waiting...



This tutorial is for those with a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tubes of choice, I used artwork by Angela Newman.
Font of choice, I used Morning Limerick BTN Lt (PTU).
Template, I used Template #33 from Mirella.
Mask, I used EBDMask4.
Plug-In : (Optional)
EyeCandy 4000 : Gradient Glow
Xero : Porcelain
Penta : Color Dots
Tramages : Tow The Line




Let's Begin!

Open Template
Shift D
Resized Canvas to 700 x 600
This will give you room to move around
but don't forget to crop/resize when done.

Delete the top three layers.

Move circle and circle frame layers to the left. Use my tag as a guide.

On bottom layer flood fill with gradient using two colors of choice. I used #72090e and #458ba0.
Apply mask and merge group. Use deform tool and shrink it up like mine or however you like it.

On the circle layer, float then add new raster layer and flood fill with color of choice. I used #458ba0.
Apply blinds 2, 14, color white.

On circle and rectangle frame layers, float then add new raster layer and flood fill with color of choice.
I used black.

Select black rectangle layer and float it, then add new raster layer and flood fill with color of your choice.
I used gradient of black and #64646e.
Apply texture effect fine leather 5, 250, 99, 3, angle 295, color black.

Select inner rectangle layer and float it then add new raster layer and flood fill with color of choice.
I used black and #72090e as gradient. Keep selected and add another new raster layer and flood fill with #72090e.
Duplicate and select bottom one. Apply Tramages - Tow The Line with default settings.
Change blend mode to multiply.Back to top duplicated layer and change blend mode to color (L).

Add tube and duplicate and mirror. On original tube layer move to right and then select the rectangle layer
and float it and invert then hit delete of the tube layer. Change blend mode to screen at 45 opacity.
Apply Xero : Porcelain default setting.

Add words I supplied or your choice.

Add copyright.

Add name.

Close original template layers off and add dropshadow to layers.

You are done!



No comments:

Post a Comment