Monday, April 20, 2009

Buggy Fun

Photobucket


This tutorial is written for those that
have a working knowledge of PSP.


You will need...

Tube of choice, I used artwork by Suzanne Woolcott
and you can purchase her work HERE.

Template #22 from Missy
You can get it HERE.

Mask is WSL_Mask12
You can get that HERE.

I used a FTU Scrap kit called Cutiepatootie by Mirella
and you can get it HERE.
This is just a great kit to have. So many possibilities.
Thanks Mirella!

Font I used was Ahoy Glacier and CK Elusive


EyeCandy 4000 - Gradient Glow



Okay, here we go...

Remember to save often!!!

Open template and shift D and close original.
Go to image / canvas size / 700 x 700
Copy and Paste a paper of your choice and apply mask.
I used paper2.
Layers - Merge Group
On Tag Layer right above white bg layer
Select All / Float / Contract by 10 / Invert
Paste a Paper and hit delete.
I used paper 3.
Select None.
Go back to same layer as before
Select All / Float / Defloat / Invert
Paste paper and hit delete.
I used paper 22.
Select None.
Go back to layer I used paper 3 on
Select All / Float / Contract by 2
Go to layer I used paper 22 on and hit delete.
Select none.
Go to Effects /3D Effects / Inner Bevel
With These Settings....

Photobucket

Then Effects / Plugins / EyeCandy4000 / Gradient Glow
With These Settings....

Photobucket

Add Drop Shadow

Click on Rectangle layer
select / float / invert
Copy and Paste paper of choice and hit delete.
I used paper 27.
Add grass and resize if needed
place like mine and hit delete.
Select Rectangle Frame
Select all / Float / Defloat / Invert
Paste a paper and hit delete.
I used paper 23.
Select None.
Add Bevel and Gradient Glow like above and a drop shadow.
Add Elements and place around tag.
Add Tube of choice and postion where you like.

Add Copyright.

Add Name and Any other text you want.
I added Buggy Fun using Ahoy Glacier font
with papers 2 and 21.
I added bevel like above.
On name I used CK Elusive font
paper 21 and added bevel and gradient glow like before.

Add a drop shadow of choice to your layers.

Save as desired.

Hope you enjoyed my tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment